Hard to fall Team
Molimo vas da se registrujete Smile H2f team
Please register to our H2f team Official website Smile If you already have an account, please log-in to continue.
Hard to fall Team
Molimo vas da se registrujete Smile H2f team
Please register to our H2f team Official website Smile If you already have an account, please log-in to continue.
Hard to fall Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update: 05/02/12.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saana
H2f.Player
H2f.Player
Saana

Update: 05/02/12. Empty
PostSubject: Update: 05/02/12.   Update: 05/02/12. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 23:08

Hello.
We are glad you still take a look at our clan website.

Actually, the clan is in great problems. The things in life are going very bad. But not only life, we also encountered a lot of problems in the Gaming-World. Our clan is laking (active) players. Adding that I had a hope we would get a support from Arena.sk-gaming, but it turned up bad on every side.

Our members are having a hard time in their life. Also, their skills went pretty down. We could use the servers on SK-Arena to play wars. It would be a great thing looking at the fact their servers force the players to use EAC. But unfortunately, it is no longer possible to play on SK-Arena without Cash. This makes it impossible to take our Clan-Wars on their servers.

We also need active players. As it is, my problems on life are pretty great to deal with, and I have many friends which need my help. I basically do not have a lot of time to spend on rising my skill-level. I'll take responsibility and declare: I pass on from member to substitute.
I am really sorry for the inconvenience as I am one of the pillars so I should fight for the sake of the clan. I appologise for my incompetence.

We are the Hard To Fall, so we will try our best to surpass the difficulties and make the life of each one better. Let's have fun together on the happy moments and help each others on the hard times.

Please feel free to ask for any help if you need anything, whatever it is on CS or on real life.

Regards ~ Saana.
Back to top Go down

Update: 05/02/12.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard to fall Team :: General :: News-
Jump to: